F is for Found



I have a wish list and one of the items on the list is a customized eat, pray, love-key ring.

For a thousand reasons, I couldn’t get one so I opted for getting a key ring with the letter F instead. Cheesy right? Yes, I agree. Cheese is good.

Weirdly enough, I also could not find a letter F key ring for a long while until today. I was super excited when I saw the shiny purple coloured key ring on the counter at Celebrations, Lekki, Lagos. It almost caused for a little celebration as my dear companion Bubari who knew of this long felt desire to get a key ring with the letter F expressed her excitement for me. (Yes Bubari, I saw you shine your teeth and squeak in delight).

Finally, I had what I wanted and it came in my favourite colour. This is not the end to the key ring story though because I am oddly not as excited as I should be or to better phrase it “the thrill was in the chase”. However, one key thing I learnt today was that there is nothing you want in life that is missing, it is only waiting to be found and one day, at the right time, in the likely place, you will find it in an even better state than you imagined.

P.S- I refused to get a keyring for 11 months because I was yet to find the perfect keyholder. What does that make me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 for 23

City Girl in F.C.T