Tolani's Journal

Its almost another year since I met Kevin. My sweet,caring and wonderful Kevin. However before I continue I would like to briefly introduce myself. My name is Tolani and I'm 23 years old. Most people say I'm pretty with a beautiful smile and most times, I tend to agree. Like most girls in the world today,I've had my share of ups and downs with men. I've broken hearts and my heart has also been terribly broken as well. Infact let me just say that I don't think anyone can survive the breakup I've been through. But I'm glad I'm strong and that's how I've been able to move on especially into the arms of the man of my dreams Kevin. I met Kevin few years back through a friend and from the moment we got to know eachother it was love at first sight. Before I knew what was going on,I was already spending fortnights at his place. Initially I thought he was a rebound for me but soon I realised that our destiny was tied to eachother. We are always there for one another despite the fact that we live several miles apart.

They say only fools fall in love...well that's why I've decided to share this part of my life with you. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do. As I said earlier Kevin and I are everything to eachother but for the past 3 years that we've known each other Kevin has never used the words I love you to me neither has he introduced me to his family and friends and he has never taken me to a public place. Should I be worried? I really don't know. But he does treat me right,caters for me and is always willing to lend a helping hand and never have I caught him cheating.
I've tried several times to talk him into a relationship but he gives me excuses that i sometimes find reasonable.
Its been 2months since we saw eachother last and I'm going to see him this week. Not only because I miss him but because something has gone terribly wrong.
Every person that has approached me I've sent away over Kevin who I know little of his past. I wonder what would become of me after I tell him what is really going on with me and know if he's going to accept me or reject me. However it goes ild certainly let you all know.
The thing is I've missed my period for over 4weeks now.



If you don't know where you have been or where you are,atleast know where you are headed.
Till Sunday.xx

Comments

  1. Tinuola choose a friend, and friend with benefit and felt shes in a relationship. Bcos wen she met kevin, her guards are down, she just worked herself out of a broken relationship. And believe me, if it was anoda guy and not kevin she met dat day, it will still be love at first sight.
    Now Kevin understand wats going on. For kevin to care for a girl he will get alot back is not a problem. Afterall wat are friends for if dey cant help each other. Now dey even live miles away from each other. And weneva dey are togeda he wont say I love u. Dats bcos he understand d gravity dat d word I love u carries.and hes not ready to go into such commitment. But stupid tinuola doesnt look deep into dis bcos she blieces kevin is d guy. She has broken too many good hearts to realize d wrong one.
    If u are dating someone for 6months and didnt know any of his best friend dat u can talk to about, then pls look d oda way. 6months is even too much. If u av a relationship with someone for 6months andnits serious den u should know a family. Dat is required of u as a girl. As a guy u can date a girl for years. Its normal. But as a girl. U av to cement ur space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get,you haven't seen him 4 2months and you have missed your period for 4 weeks?? Kinda confused here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she's even pregnant for someone else....can't wait for Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its actually a rebound, and tolani made an unwise decision to ave sex wit the guy without a concrete commitment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

23 for 23

City Girl in F.C.T