RANDOM QUOTES #1

"I've fooled a lot of people in my life. Not one, not twice, not thrice. Initially it was a mistake, again another mistake, then it became an art, it became fun. But who am I really fooling? Aren't I the greatest fool for being foolish with the idea I seem to have embraced that it's easier to make people think what it's not than what it is. I seldom like that, but then again, if I didn't I won't be a fool." 

Author: Fadeke Alabi 26/08/2018







All rights reserved. No part of the publications on this blog may be used or reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 for 23

City Girl in F.C.T