Fill in the gaps

Dear God,

I was a bit overwhelmed by ---- ------ ----- and I let my -------- get the better part of me.

------- ----- -- ------ is a privilege and you have helped me this ---.

God, because I am ------------ and in constant fear of --- - ---- --- --- ----I allowed this translate into ------- -- - ------- ----- ------ without ---------- that you are indeed the -------- and I am just a -------.

God, I am ----- for trying to ------ ---- -----. at best I should have ---- --- and asked for your help.

I am very ------- for ----- ---- ---- -- myself and not ------- you instead.

Dear God, I thank you because I know you are not ---- at me and I am ------- for ------- that way.

Lord ---- me to do what is right, ----- me Lord. -------- me. 

 

A silent affair.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 for 23

City Girl in F.C.T