THE CALL

Tonight, I await your call.
The lights are out and I’m sitting in the dark.
The silence is loud; the water is beginning to get cool even though, it was warm a while back.
 I think of you with each passing second, I wonder if you can tell.
You see I haven’t seen you in a while, I haven’t heard your voice, I haven’t felt your warmth.
I remember what it was like when I met you, I didn’t seem to get enough.
One word from you made my heart melt, everything became clearer,
 I could see how blue the sky was and how green the leaves were.
You brought joy to me like no other, until I started to see less of you.
Our ever so long conversations turned into a minute discuss.
You spoke less, laughed less and even danced less. (how i loved to watch you dance!).
My world without you became chaotic, Titi, I await your call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 for 23

City Girl in F.C.T